Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Eat, Drink and Be Social
Sunday, May 6, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
Join us after the National Restaurant Association Show for a discussion on Social Media Marketing and Mobile Applications for bars, cafes, restaurants, and hotels.
Sites like Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, etc. have changed the way people communicate and businesses need to adapt. Customers can connect directly with bars, cafe, restaurants and hotels on social networking sites and share they experiences. Owners and managers now have a new way to identify customer issues and reach out to the customers to resolve the issues. Businesses can monitor social networking sites for customer activity in real time at their location and make contact with the customers. Valuable feedback may be gained from these customers and they should be encouraged to post comments on Facebook, Tweet and check in on Foursquare.
For information about this event or more questions contact:
Todor Krecu : tkrecu(@)gmail.com : cell 224 616 0630
- Cody Rose, Co-Founder & Chief Operations Officer, Nosh List (A Google Ventures Company), Nosh List is a free wait list management application for restaurants. It features free SMS/phone call notifications to alert parties when their table is ready, venue analy
- Michelle Wohl, Vice President of Marketing, Revinate - Complete Social Media Monitoring - Revinate provides a single dashboard that includes all your reviews from the leading restaurant review sites such as Yelp, TripAdvisor, CitySearch, Google Places, Open Table, Zagat and UrbanSpoon.
- Jennifer Kedinger, Social Media Marketing Manager, Hyatt Regency Chicago, Integrating social media into your marketing mix for hotels and restaurants
- Todor Krecu, Dishcrawl Chicago, Promoting your business with special events
Theory Drink Specials:
- $10 pitchers - vodka lemonade or sangria
- $16 bud family buckets
- $5 belvedere cocktails
- $5 jameson shots/drinks
A selection of appetizers will be provided